The 20Twenty Business team has developed a new unique, exciting, and engaging programme for managers and leaders in the food Industry in Wales.
The new programme is specifically designed for those in the food sector and includes industry specific knowledge and exciting keynote speakers from food industry experts.
The programme offers a dual award consisting of a Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership from Cardiff Met University and a Level 7 Qualification from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The duration is 15 days over 10 months.
20Twenty Leading Business Growth Programme is dedicated to helping ambitious organisations in East Wales deliver impressive and sustainable growth, by equipping managers, leaders and owners with the skills required to deliver improved efficiencies, plan growth strategies and implement expansion goals.
20Twenty has proved to be remarkably successful in nurturing business expansion in even the toughest and most competitive sectors.
It will allow you to develop a unique set of people and business skills, which you can immediately use in the workplace to make a positive impact upon productivity, profitability and competitiveness. Key benefits for you and the business include:
• Building your leadership capabilities
• Motivate and engage teams
• Manage relationships confidently
• Developing and implementing a growth plan for your food sector business
• Developing an innovation strategy to harness new ideas, designed to give
you a competitive advantage in the food sector
• Building your skills in key business areas such as marketing strategies and managing finance
• Accessing an Executive Coach
If you would like to find out more about the successful programme please contact Christopher Byrne on 02920 416300 or email: email@example.com