Industry Approved Training Provider
We’ll bring a world of opportunities to your door
Becoming an Industry Approved training provider gives your training company a powerful new marketplace offer.
Having formal industry recognition of your expertise means prospective food manufacturing clients gain an absolute assurance of your sector experience and specialist knowledge - and can trust in your ability to deliver training to defined industry standards.
Making the grade as an Industry Approved Training Provider means we can open doors for you at every level.
Join the Academy and enjoy:
- The right to use the Academy’s quality mark on your own marketing collateral and benefit from high-impact promotion on the Academy’s own website
- Your courses promoted via high impact social media marketing
- Free listing of your food and drink manufacturing related courses on the Academy’s website (everything from management and professional studies to sector specific qualifications)
- Your training company highlighted within website search function, guiding prospective businesses to your in-demand courses
- Centralised marketing support including regular e-shots to UK food and drink companies, PR and sector specific events
- Solid business development opportunities with the average 300 food & drink companies using our services each year
- Access to around £2million of vocational training business referred by the Academy to our Industry Approved Training Providers annually
- Opportunities to jointly develop new training products and services
The Academy is the first port of call for local, regional and national food and drink manufacturing and processing businesses seeking training advice and independent guidance on the best providers to meet their needs.
While demand for some types of training is driven by legislative and regulatory requirements, many other firms have a pressing need for skills development geared to continued profitable growth:
- Higher level skills are needed to drive product innovation and instigate and manage productivity gains
- Technical skills need to become more widespread to match new automated production methods
- Existing staff and new recruits need the knowledge and technical competencies to step up to the roles of experienced workers nearing retirement
High quality workforce training to bridge these fundamental skill gaps is rightly regarded as an investment on which food and drink companies expect visible bottom line return – which is why Industry Approval is only granted to providers with proven expertise in delivering tangible business advantage.
Join us on the journey
If you believe you are already among the best, we’re ready to welcome you on board.
In addition to the benefits already outlined, you’ll have access to shared stand space at major industry exhibitions and exclusive rights to resell the Academy’s bespoke training needs analysis tool, Blueprint, which was created specifically for the industry.
You’ll also find yourself in good company – including access to keynote guests, industry updates and peer group networking with other quality-accredited training businesses at the Academy’s free annual Provider Conference.
So take the first step.
After all, why go it alone when you can retain all your existing business and gain brand new income streams as an Industry Approved training provider.