Total People is an Ofsted Grade 2 apprenticeship provider with a proven track record of successfully delivering large apprenticeship contracts.
As one of the largest providers of work-based learning in the North West, we work with over 1,800 employers and delivered training to over 4,000 learners in 2018-19, including whole company solutions to both large businesses and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in both the private and public sector.
- we have a 94% employer satisfaction rate
- we offer 50+ apprenticeships standards from Level 2 to Level 5 across 20+ sectors
- we support businesses with short courses, CPD and accredited qualifications.
Apprenticeships with impact
Total People’s overall apprenticeship success rate is higher than the national average. We are ranked sixth nationally for overall completions against providers who deliver to over 2000 learners per year.
The breadth of offer at Total People means that we provide apprenticeship standards in more than 20 occupational areas, from Level 2 to Level 5. Our expert team of sector specialists and learning coaches are experienced in teaching, assessing and coaching apprenticeships to success.
We provide Apprenticeship Standards across a wide range of vocational and sector-specific areas, including:
- Chef and Professional Cookery
- Customer Service
- Project Management.
As Apprenticeship Levy experts, Total People has the skills and experience to work with both Levy paying and non-Levy paying employers, and our Key Account Managers are on hand to present a range of tailored options and opportunities for apprenticeships, which adds value to the businesses we work with.
Our expert colleagues work as trusted partners with businesses ranging from 5 to 1,000+ colleagues to:
- understand your individual business needs, future plans and direction
- help you invest in the right training and development for existing and new staff
- access funding and support to maximize the return on your investment.
Total People is part of LTE Group, the UK’s largest social enterprise dedicated to education, training and skills with over 4,000 colleagues serving 100,000 learners each year.
For more information visit www.totalpeople.co.uk/employers