This 4-day Level 4 HACCP training course leads to the RSPH Level 4 Award in Managing the HACCP System.
This course is ideal for HACCP Team Leaders, Technical Managers, Consultants and Enforcers. The Advanced HACCP course takes HACCP training to a new level and covers the longer term, and management issues of HACCP which are essential for the effective functioning of the system. With many of the major retailers now requiring their suppliers to ensure that managers and HACCP Team Leaders have an Advanced HACCP qualification, this Level 4 course is ideal to ensure you meet these exacting standards.
**In-house HACCP courses for food manufacturers are our speciality**
Participants should ideally hold the RSPH Level 3 Award in Understanding How to Develop a HACCP Plan, or an equivalent qualification, and possess a good working knowledge of their industry sector before embarking on this Advanced HACCP training course.
Pre Course Assignment
Prior to the course we will set a short pre-course assignment to help candidates achieve the standard required for this advanced level course.
Course Structure & Content
- Benefits and Limitations of HACCP
- Current Status of HACCP
- Legislative Aspects of HACCP
- HACCP Internationally
- Pre-requisite Programmes
- Planning and Designing an Effective HACCP System
- Securing Commitment
- Establishing and Leading a HACCP Team
- Managing the HACCP Project
- Effective Implementation and Potential Barriers
- Validating the HACCP Plan
- Verifying the HACCP System
- Verification Methods
- Maintaining & Updating the System
RSPH Level 4 Award in Managing the HACCP System.
This examinationis taken approximately 4 weeks after the end of the course and comprises two papers:
- Paper A will consist of 10 questions to be answered in 2 hours.
- Paper B will consist of 5 questions based on given scenarios, to be completed in 1 hour.