- Introduction to types of emergency lighting and requirements of BS5266
- Design of emergency lighting systems
- Commissioning requirements and measurement of performance
- Maintenance and testing of installations in accordance with British Standards
- Installation and certification
Who should attend?
This Escape Lighting training course is aimed at electrical staff who have responsibility for carrying out planned maintenance of emergency lighting installations at their place of work.
Purpose of course
The purpose of this Escape Lighting training course is to assist delegates in gaining the knowledge required to maintain self-contained and central battery systems and completion of certification documents in accordance with BS5266.