This course will help you to develop the essential, up-to-date knowledge and techniques required to professionally design, install and test electrical installations.
Who Is This Course For:
The is aimed at electrical professionals, consultants and Engineers who are responsible for the design, specification, installation and testing of electrical installations. It is recommended that delegates have previously attended the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, 2394 and 2395 courses.
Key Learning Areas Covered in This Course:
- Design of electrical installations including all necessary calculations
- Design, verification and inspection of electrical installations in compliance with current safety legislation and BS7671
- Verification that designs comply with the relevant regulations
- Conduct of an initial verification of a new electrical installation
- Guidance and support to assist completion of a 40 hour design project