Learn all you need to know about legionella management for water systems
This course provides the necessary information for you to understand the duties and responsibilities of the Duty Holder and Appointed Competent (Responsible) Person. It will cover the supervision, effective implementation and management of legionella risk assessments, along with remedial work and management of water systems within buildings to comply with Approved Code of Practice L8.
Who Is This Course For:
This course is designed for the Duty Holder or Appointed Competent Person(s) responsible for the control of legionella bacteria within water systems.
Key Learning Areas Covered in This Course:
- Legionellosis - background - medical aspects
- Legal implications
- ACOP and guidance on the control of Legionella in water systems
- Implementation of the written scheme
- Water sampling and necessary actions
- Ensuring competency of staff, consultants and contractors
- Water systems disinfection requirements
- Management of log book records