Learn all you need to know about legionella disinfection of hot and cold water systems.
This course will provide you with the technical and practical information to safely disinfect hot and cold water systems, in accordance with HSG274 Part 2, BS 8558 and PD855468.
Who Is This Course For:
This course is designed for supervisors and operatives who require an understanding of using chlorine and silver hydrogen peroxide to disinfect hot and cold water systems.
Key Learning Areas Covered in This Course:
- Legal and moral framework
- Storage and handling of chlorine silver hydrogen peroxide chemicals
- Biocidal treatment methods
- Calculating system capacities and chemical quantities
- Chemical dose, pH factor and residual measurement
- De-chlorination methods
- Disinfection procedures
- Water sampling