This course is designed to refresh delegates who have been previously trained and appointed as an Authorised Person to the requirements of safe working on Petroleum Installations. It is the AP's responsibility to ensure that the Safe Systems of work for installations are implemented, managed and controlled by the appointed Competent Persons (CP).
Who Is This Course For
This course is aimed at Engineering staff who have the responsibility for the safe handling of petroleum, and those who may be appointed as the Authorised Person (Petroleum). As this is a refresher course you must have previously sat our full course or equivalent.
Key Learning Areas Covered in This Course:
- Current Health and Safety legislation in respect to petroleum installations
- Petroleum Products, Characteristics and Classification
- The hazards and risks associated with Petroleum Product & Infrastructure
- Petroleum Systems and Installations
- Electrical Work in Petroleum Areas
- Isolation Methodology
- Testing and Safety Equipment
- PPE and RPE