A 1-day course certificated by FDQ
This refresher training course aims to ensure that you are made aware of the latest developments in food industry auditing. Ideal for internal, supplier and third party auditors.
The course is ideally suited to those delegates who have completed an auditing course such as the FDQ Auditing Skills or Lead Auditor certificate course 3 years ago or more, and need to refresh their knowledge and skills.
Course Structure & Content
The course will aim to cover a broad overview of auditing and any relevant new information on current auditing practices relating to the food industry, including:
- Recent updates to standards and audits relevant to the food industry
- Audit planning to maximise the benefits to their company
- Audit preparation
- Conducting an effective audit
- Writing a well-structured audit report
- Audit follow up techniques
There is a short multiple choice test at the end of the day. Successful candidates will achieve the FDQ Auditing Refresher Certificate.
Auditing Refresher Learner Outcomes