This City & Guilds accredited course will enable you to understand your obligations within the F-gas regulations 2014. It will also allow you to oversee work carried out by engineers and contractors whilst maintaining the required documentation.
Who is This Course For?
This course, is aimed at those involved with management of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems containing Ozone Depleting Substances or F gases and the associated statutory and mandatory legislation and documentation.
Key Learning Areas
- The Basic Physics of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- SI Units Pressure Temperature
- Principles of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
- Introduction to the refrigeration Cycle
- Compressor Condenser
- Expansion Devices Evaporators
- Environmental Issues
- Refrigerant types Hazards
- Protocols Legislation
- Records and Documents
- F-Gas register
- Log Book
- Waste Transfer Environment Agency
Price: £470 + VAT
Location(s): York, Slough and On-site
Duration: 2 Days