A 5-day course leading to the RSPH Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety and Hygiene. An intensive course designed to provide managers in the food and drink industry with detailed and up-to-date information on food safety theory and practice.
Compliance Course:Food Safety & Hygiene Level 4
Food Safety & Hygiene Level 4
Who is This Course For?
It is highly recommended that candidates complete the Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety & Hygiene (or equivalent), or can demonstrate considerable industry experience before embarking on this advanced level course.
Key Learning Areas
- Your Role in Food Safety Management
- Food Hazards – Biological, Chemical, Physical and Allergenic
- Contamination, Cross Contamination and Controls
- The Management of Cleaning and Disinfection
- The Manager’s Role in Training
- Food Storage and Temperature Control
- Food Preservation
- Management of Personal Hygiene
- Design & Use of Food Premises and Equipment
- Food Safety Legislation
- The Manager’s Role in Food Complaints
- Investigation of Food Poisoning
- Pest Management
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Food Safety Standards
- Examination and Controlled Assignment Preparation