3 day course leading to the Highfield Level 3 Award in Delivering Training.
This is a practical and interactive course which focuses on the effective delivery of training. It is mainly aimed at those who will use pre-prepared training materials to deliver training within the workplace, for example in-house training including induction, SOPs, manual handling, COSHH, as opposed to a training delivery that is more focused on procedures, protocol and regulatory requirements, such as RQF accredited qualifications provided through awarding bodies.
This practical course is ideal for trainers new and old looking to improve their classroom training skills. It will appeal especially to supervisors, managers and personnel required to deliver training in-house to work colleagues.
Course Structure & Content
Be able to plan and prepare a training session
- Prepare for training delivery
- Select delivery methods and resources to meet the needs of the subject and learners
- Prepare a simple timed plan
Be able to deliver a training session
- Use training materials and resources
- Demonstrate the use of assessment strategies during delivery
Be able to evaluate a training session
- Evaluate training delivery
- Identify areas for future development
Verner Wheelock Associates Ltd, Skipton, North Yorkshire
For more info or to book: