Industry Approved Tasty Careers Network
As a college or university offering qualifications and courses relevant to careers in food and drink manufacturing, you’ll find joining the Academy’s Tasty Careers Network raises your profile among sector businesses and prospective students to a whole new level.
Our Tasty Careers network represents tangible evidence of industry recognition for the quality of your vocational education provision and underpins sector businesses and student confidence in expert tuition leading to in-demand qualifications prized by the food manufacturing and processing industry. The Academy’s Tasty Careers Network is backed by the dedicated Tasty Careers website www.tastycareers.org.uk which offers comprehensive guidance on the full range of careers available in food manufacturing and the courses and qualifications necessary to embark on them.
Marketed to young people aged 14-24 making key study and career choices, the Tasty Careers website signposts prospective students to the colleges and universities recognised by the industry for their expertise and the quality of their tuition in specific aspects of the industry.
The highly dynamic interactive site is unique in providing a comprehensive one-stop-shop for industry careers and qualifications guidance matched with quality approved courses and providers and live industry job opportunities with leading employers for job hunters and graduates.
Tastycareers.org.uk highlights the courses and qualifications offered by Industry Approved training providers that are most valued by industry employers and most likely to lead to a worthwhile job and industry career progression – aiding students and businesses alike in their selection of the right course from the right provider.
As a result, Industry Approved status is only granted to FE and HE providers able to demonstrate the highest standards of industry expertise and learning delivery.
If you believe you are already among the best, we’d like to hear from you.
Join the Academy and enjoy:
- The right use to the Academy’s quality mark on your own marketing collateral and benefit from high-impact promotion on the Tasty Careers website
- Your courses promoted via high impact social media marketing
- Free listing of your food and drink manufacturing related courses on the Tasty Careers website (everything from management and professional studies to sector specific qualifications)
- Your institution and courses highlighted within website search function, guiding prospective students to in-demand qualifications
- Your courses and qualifications highlighted by Tasty Careers Ambassadors – young people already working within the industry who have been trained to present study, job and career options to young people 14-18 at local secondary schools, sixth forms and colleges
- Access to thousands of prospective students looking for specific food and drink HE & FE courses
- Opportunities to jointly develop new training products and services
Join us and you’ll find yourself in good company – including access to keynote guests, industry education updates and networking opportunities with other leading UK colleges and universities at the Academy’s annual conference for Tasty Careers Network Industry Approve Providers.
So take the first step
By taking your place among an elite group of institutions approved by the industry you also gain a closer relationship with sector businesses and the opportunity to be ahead of the curve in understanding emerging areas of educational need.