This course will enable you to gain the knowledge required to carry out the role of Competent or Skilled Person (Electrical). It can also assist in demonstrating competence during the formal appointment process.
Who Is This Course For
This course is aimed at electrical staff with responsibility for the operation or maintenance of installed Low Voltage systems and who may be nominated as a Competent Person.
Key Learning Areas Covered in This Course:
- Technical overview of electrical systems and protection concepts
- Awareness of electrical dangers
- Requirements of Electricity at Work Regulations
- Safe working practices with electricity
- Low Voltage working procedures
- Receipt of safety documentation
- Practical exercises in isolation of low voltage equipment