This course will enable you to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the current IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition including Amendment 3 2015, formally known as BS7671: 2008 (2015) Requirements for Electrical Installations.
Who Is This Course For
This course is aimed at those involved with the design, installation or testing of electrical installations in accordance with the 17th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
Key Learning Areas Covered in This Course:
- Scope, object and fundamental principles of BS7671
- Electrical definitions
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Requirements of protection for electrical safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Electrical inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations
- Use of the information within BS7671 appendices
- Assessment includes a 2 hour online multiple-choice exam